Saturday, May 22, 2010

Having more fun learning now than when I was in school

Growing up there were times when I just did not like school.This was  because if the subject did not peak my attention I got board easily. By the time I got to Jr. high I realized that it wasn't so much the subject as it was the teachers style of teaching. My english teacher was who helped me to realized this because she had a way of making even the dryest points of learning fun. As an adult expanding my knowledge of various subject I've found the same to be true with reguard to learning from people who are experts in their prospective fields. I've learned that for me I gain more from a person who I can relate to who shoots straight from the hip vs someone who seems to talk in circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment