Monday, April 26, 2010

Connecting with other network marketers

This weekend I had the pleasure of attending an expo in Md. It was an opportunity for me to be able to promote my business on a large scale. For me this was a first, up until now I had been doing a lot of one on one marketing. Being new to network marketing it was an invaluable experience, as I was able to mingle with other network marketers in various companies.  Events like this teach you that no matter what company you may be associated with network marketers are pretty much the same we just have different strategies for promoting. This is a good thing because you can take a little from everyone and tweak it to work for you. The saying "don't reinvent the wheel" is one of the most important phrases all network marketers should take heed to. All you have to do is take what methods have been proven over and over and just tweak it to fit your style and business.

I truly enjoyed meeting the young ladies that represented Tracy Lee jewelry, Miche handbags and Slumber Parties (parties for the grown folks). 

No comments:

Post a Comment